This is my 10th project of #100DaysOfIoT Challenge.
Just wanted to do some funny projects so I’m bored today. Though I have done this project in a funny way, this project used in many fields like really seriously… Hmm in forest department, burglar alert, home security, industrial automation, etc…
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B – 1
- Cable – 1
- Pi cam – 1
- Ultrasonic Sensor – 1
- Female To Feale Wires – 4
RPi <–> Ultrasonic Sensor
13 –> ECHO
GND –> GND
5V –> VCC
- Connect Raspberry Pi with Ultrasonic Sensor
- Refer the above pin connections
- Insert Camera module on slot
- Setup sSMTP Library
- And Give Access to your Email id
- Note: You have to give permission to the untrusted source to access your Gmail
- If candy thief came close
- then take a snap and send to your email id
- Until then continue the loop
- Better run it as a python service.
OOPS closed my Pi, Will post it soon.